Portàtil Educació Acer TravelMate P214
€399,00 Impuestos incluidos
Portàtil Acer TravelMate P2 model recomanat per a l’ús educatiu.
És molt recomanable complementar el dispositiu amb una assegurança de danys accidentals. També hi podeu incloure la funda, el ratolí i uns auriculars amb micròfon per a les videoconferències.
|Product views||1. Microphones |
2. Webcam shutter
4. 14″ display
5. DC-in jack
|6. RJ-45 port |
7. VGA port
8. HDMI® port
9. USB 3.2 Gen 1 port with power-off charging
10. USB 3.2 port
|11. USB Type-C TM / Thunderbolt 4 port |
12. SD card reader
13. Headset/speaker jack
14. Fingerprint reader (optional)
|16. Smart Card reader (optional) |
17. Power button
19. NFC transmitter (optional)
|20. Power indicator |
21. Battery indicator
22. USB 3.2 port
23. SIM card slot (optional)
24. Kensington lock slot
|Operating system1, 2||Windows 10 Pro Edu 64-bit|
|CPU and chipset1||Intel® Pentium® Gold 6505 Processor Intel®|
|Memory1, 3, 4, 5||Dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM support |
l 4GB DDR4 upgradable to 32 GB using two soDIMM modules
|Display6||14″ HD 1366 x 768 resolution Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD |
l 16:9 aspect ratio
l Ultra-slim design
l Mercury free, environment friendly
|Graphics7||Intel® UHD Graphics for 11th Gen Intel® Processors|
|Audio||l Acer Purified.Voice technology with two built-in microphones. Features include far-field pickup, keystroke suppression, voice tracking, adaptive beam forming, voice recognition enhancement, three pre-defined modes: voice recognition, personal call, and conference call.||l Acer TrueHarmony technology for lower distortion, wider frequency range, headphone-like audio and powerful sound |
l Compatible with Cortana with Voice
l Two built-in stereo speakers
|Storage1, 8||Solid state drive |
l 128 GB SSD PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s up to 4 lanes,
|Webcam1||HD camera with 1280 x 720 resolution, 720p HD audio/video recording, super high dynamic range imaging (SHDR), and camera shutter cover|
|Wireless and networking1||WLAN |
l Intel® Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201
l 802.11a/b/g/n/acR2+ax wireless LAN
l Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
l 2×2 MU-MIMO technology
l Supports Bluetooth® 5.1
l Wi-Fi CNVi Interface
l Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready
l (Notes: Modern Standby Support)
|Security||l Discrete Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solution |
l BIOS user, supervisor passwords,
l Kensington lock slot
|l Acer ProShield Plus security manager includes: |
(1) Data Protection: File & Folder Encryption and Decryption, Personal Secure Drive
(2) Data Removal: File Shredder
(3) Security Alert: Invalid Access Alert, Security Report
|Dimensions and weight1, 9, 10||Dimensions: |
328 (W) x 236 (D) x 19.9 (H) mm (12.91 x 9.29 x 0.78 inches)
1.625 kg (3.58 lbs.) with 3-cell battery pack, one SSD
|Power adapter and battery1, 11||Power adapter |
l 3-pin 45 W AC adapter
l 48 Wh 3-cell Li-ion battery
l Battery life up to 13 hours
|Input and control||Keyboard |
l 87-/88-/91-key Acer FineTip backlit keyboard with Home, End, Pg Up, Pg Dn keys, international language support, power button, Spill Resistant Keyboard (based on MIL-STD-810G Method 506.5 Procedure III Drip test)
l 87-/88-/91-key FineTip keyboard with Home, End, Pg Up, Pg Dn keys, international language support, power button, Spill Resistant Keyboard (based on MIL-STD-810G Method 506.5 Procedure III Drip test)
l Multi-gesture secure touchpad, supporting two-finger scroll; pinch; gestures to open Cortana, Action Center, multitasking; Fingerprint application commands
(1)Microsoft Precision Touchpad certification
(2)Windows Hello Certification
l Multi-gesture touchpad, supporting two-finger scroll; pinch; gestures to open Cortana, Action Center, multitasking; application commands
(1) Microsoft Precision Touchpad certification
(2) Moisture resistant
|Windows Desktop Apps12||l Acer Control Center||l Quick Access||l Acer Product Registration|
|System compliance13||l ENERGY STAR®||l Wi-Fi®||l EPEAT® registered|
|Warranty||One-year International Travelers Warranty (ITW)|
|Acer recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. |
1. Specifications vary depending on model.
2. 64-bit software is required to enjoy the advantages of 64-bit processing.
3. Shared system memory may be allocated to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors. Actual system memory available to the operating system will be reduced by any memory used by the graphics solution and resources required by the operating environment.
4. Memory speed may vary, depending on the CPU, chipset or memory fitted.
5. A 64-bit operating system is required to enjoy the ultimate performance of 4 GB or higher memory.
6. All brands and product names mentioned herein include trademarks of their respective companies and are used solely to describe or identify the products.
7. Not all features indicated are supported on all SKUs
|8. 1 GB is 1 billion bytes, 1 TB is 1000 GB. Actual formatted capacity is less and may vary depending on preloaded materials and operating environment. Acer Recovery Management uses a portion of the stated hard disk capacity as dedicated backup space. |
9. Minor variations in system dimensions are possible due to the manufacturing process.
10. Weight may vary depending on product configuration, vendor components, manufacturing variability, and selected options.
11. Listed battery life is based on MobileMark 2014® productivity mode testing with wireless on. Details of MobileMark 2014® testing are available at www.bapco.com. Battery life rating is for comparison purposes only. Actual battery life varies by model, configuration, application, power management settings, operating conditions, and features used. A battery’s maximum capacity decreases with time and use.
12. Bundled software may vary depending on hardware configuration, OS and regional availability.
13. EPEAT® registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net/ for registration status for each country.